Monday, June 14, 2010

Gucci & Louis Vuitton Ipad Cases


Apple Ipad
I'm not a huge fan of the functionality of the Ipad, but Apple is always a design and marketing genuis. With the new launch of any Apple product, there will always be a bevy of accessories to follow it. In recent years, designer brands have also jumped into the lucrative accessory market for tech goods. With the new launch of the Ipad, two major houses have already introduced Ipad covers.

Gucci
I like the design of the Gucci Ipad case more than the LV ipad case since theres a closure to keep the ipad from slipping out. I'm not a fan of the logo overdose but then again, this is Gucci so what else can we expect. Personally, I'm not a huge ipad fan but I can see some of my friends with Ipads buying this. I would shy away from the traditional color scheme and go for the black one instead since the logo's are less noticeable in that version.


Louis Vuitton
The design of this Ipad case is a huge disappoint for me. Its nothing more than a sleeve made from the LV monogram canvas. There is nothing stylish, or exciting about the design. It's just plain boring and logo overboard for me.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment